Dock Shelter & Seal Supplier
Loading Bay Services
Here at Amber Doors we have the perfect solution for energy-saving conscious operators who wish to dramatically reduce the amount of heat lost from a warehouse during the loading and unloading process. Our loading dock shelters feature dock seals which means that vital heat is not lost from a building, and the shelters can accommodate a vast range of different sized trailers.
Loading Dock Shelters
- A cost effective method of sealing a loading area, no matter what the size of the opening.
- Different frame structures can be utilised – our loading dock shelters are made to measure and are therefore tailored to suit your individual needs.
- The colour of the side cladding on the dock systems can be co-ordinated with your corporate colours, giving that professional feel.
- Our down to ground dock shelters can even be loaded without a dock leveller. For this option, a bottom curtain is available.
Foam Dock Seals
- Our foam dock seals have stood the test of time and have been popular for a number of years.
- In order to create the optimum dock seal, the trailer needs to be a similar size to the shelter. Alternatively, a head curtain or an adjustable head pad may be utilised, please contact us for further details.
Inflatable Dock Seals
- Our inflatable dock shelters are highly versatile as they are well suited to those loading bays which frequently work with trailers of differing sizes.
- As soon as the trailer is parked within the loading dock, the head bags can be inflated around the trailer to create a complete seal. After which, the main door to the loading dock can be opened, without the risk of heat escaping from the warehouse. Draughts will also be excluded, creating a more comfortable working environment.
- Our inflatable dock shelters can be mounted at ground level for low level doors, or they may be installed at the relevant dock level height.
Our sturdy loading dock shelters are manufactured from insulated steel panels which are 40mm thick. These panels can be coated in a specific colour as agreed by our customer in order to ensure the shelter fits in well with its surroundings.
To find out more about our loading dock shelters and dock seals, feel free to contact our helpful team on 0121 565 6161.