24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Here at Amber Doors, not only do we manufacture and install industrial doors and loading bay equipment, we also offer a maintenance service too. Although we are based in the West Midlands, we are able to offer our loading bay services throughout the UK.
Our team of experienced maintenance staff are able to provide both a planned and a reactive maintenance service for all types of roller shutter doors, dock shelters, loading dock scissor lifts as well as fire curtains. The service is on offer 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and customers can feel reassured that they will be assigned an Account Manager who will be on hand to provide a continuous point of contact.
Those customers who require a quotation for their planned door maintenance visit will be provided with the necessary information within 24 hours of the initial enquiry. We will endeavour to keep our customers well informed of the progress of a particular loading bay maintenance job at all times.
- We offer a choice of maintenance packages, so you can choose a package which will suit your business' needs and budget.
- We will provide each customer with their own Account Manager so that they have a single point of contact, whether they have a query regarding the invoice or precisely which checks will be carried out during the maintenance visit.
- It is a legal requirement to have industrial doors maintained in order to ensure the doors remain safe and in full working order.
- We will ensure that our planned door maintenance checks will keep the door working in an efficient manner which will reduce the risk of potential downtime, which can prove costly to the customer.
- Our planned door and loading bay maintenance service will reduce the need for expensive emergency call outs, though our team are available 24 hours a day should an emergency arise.
At Amber Doors we are pleased to be able to offer our customers long term maintenance packages for their loading bays and dock shelters. These may run between one and five years - the longer the term of the plan the greater the discounts can be offered. Following each service a full engineer’s break down would be provided along with a report confirming any additional works that may be required.
In order to find out more about our emergency and planned door maintenance service, feel free to give our helpful team a call on 0121 565 6161.